dans provides air navigation services at four airports in the UAE, one of which is the world’s busiest airport for international passengers. We are regarded as a world-class ANSP with an innovative culture and a diverse team of air traffic expertise. And we are well-known for our exceptional R&D, and for implementing unique air traffic management solutions.
As the UAE’s airspace and aviation sector undergo remarkable growth, we have underpinned the safe and efficient operations that enable this progress to be sustained. Dubai’s air traffic volumes have grown 85 percent over the past decade, and we are proud to serve an average of 33* arrivals and 37* departure movements during peak hours at Dubai International Airport. (*January 2016)
Our proven track record and achievements speak for themselves. Here are few recent facts and figures:
- We provide services to a global network of 140 airlines, and in 2014 we enabled 70 million passengers to safely reach 270 destinations.
- Our air traffic controllers are amongst the world’s most experienced and manage the world’s biggest fleet of A380s.
- We are enabling the UAE’s aviation sector to achieve seven percent annual growth.
- We safely and efficiently manage an average of 1,338 air traffic movements every day.
- The world’s largest 3D tower simulator is owned and operated by dans.